The Centre for the Study of Developing Societies invites applications for the post of Research Assistant for Data Support. The qualifications and eligibility criteria for the position would be as follows:
1. Graduate in any subject from a recognized university.
2. Data analysis on software with management skills.
3. Good understanding of Data with relevant experience of 5 years.
1. Experience of working in a social science research organization or university or in an organization of national repute.
2. Knowledge of statistical analysis software like SPSS/SAS/STATA.
3. Experience of analyzing Election Data.
4. Some programing skills may be an advantage.
The maximum age limit for the position is 40 years. Salary would be commensurate with qualifications and experience and as per central government pay scales.
The last date for submitting applications is Friday, 25 January 2019.
Please send your applications by email to Ms. Jayasree Jayanthan on jaya(at)csds.in or by snail mail to the Administrative Officer, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, 29 Rajpur Road, Delhi 110054.