- Home /
- Search »
Search the Sarai Website:
Welcome to a new sarai.net!
As you already know, we have been rebuilding sarai.net over the past months. And now it is almost finished.
If you cannot find any material that you have seen in the site earlier, please write to us at dak[at]sarai[dot]net. Also, please feel free to share any ideas and suggestions about the site.
Social Media Project
- Cell Phone Videos, Mobilizing Shame and the Image collisions
- Deconstructing Black-Boxes: Notes from the Field
- The Medium is the Message? Gossip and Hybrid Televisuality of Malayalee House
- Understanding Rural Techno-Culture and Social Media
- #KashmirFloods: Communication in the Times of Deluge
- Toward a History of Consumption and Circulation of Media Content – Part Two
- Writing, Reading, Digitising, Interviewing: Postmemorial Engagement with Histories of Partition
- Contemporary Marginalities: History, Knowledge, Theory – Research Scholars’ Workshop
- Positions Vacant: Sarai Research Associates
- Social Media Research Workshop, October 11, 2014
- Hinglish Workshop, 18-19 August 2014 – Recordings
- Call for Papers: BioScope – ‘Regional Cinemas of India’ and ‘Videogame Cultures in South Asia’