Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS), a leading social science research
institute based in Delhi invites applications for the posts of Senior Research Assistant and
The qualifications and eligibility criteria for the post would be as
1) Senior Research Assistant
1. Graduate in any subject from a recognized university.
2. Research experience of at least 3 years.
3. Data programming and analysis using SPSS or equivalent software.
2) Documentation Officer
1. Bachelor in Library Science from a recognized university.
2. Experience of documentation or working in a Library for at least 3 years.
3. Computer proficiency with familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
The Maximum age limit for both the posts is 40 years. The salary would be commensurate
with qualifications and experience and as per central government pay scales. The last date for
submitting applications is Monday, 11 December 2017.
Please send your applications by email to Ms. Jayasree Jayanthan on email@example.com or by snail
mail to the Administrative Officer, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, 29 Rajpur
Road, Delhi 110054.